Saturday, December 22, 2012

MY SECRET SANTA PACKAGE!


I participated in the 2012 Secret Santa Soiree that Suzanne, the Colorado Lady, hosted. I joined last year also, and it was fun! My Secret Santa is "Ally Jo" (Michal) of Sweet Woodruffs blog. I guess we weren't supposed to know who sent to us, but I'm glad she did, as I made a new friend! Well, let me show you what I received from sunny Florida ~

All kinds of chocolates!  Irish Creme is my favorite flavor and I was so delighted with the Bailey's box. The bars of chocolate (some already eaten before pic) came in the thin Christmas tin. Don't you just love the vintage-style greeting cards? I do! The small tin is a cherry tobacco tin - sooo my style - it's already on display in the kitchen with other red and cherry tins! Just look at that adorable figurine - it's right at home with the others I have.


Here we have a new Christmas towel, some sugar snowflakes, a pretty piece of vintage lace, and some Florida "specials" - a set of orange pomanders (only one here as the rest were immediately hung up!) and some delicate sand dollar decorations, which will go in the beach-themed bath upstairs!


Two more adorable figurines! These are quite different from what I usually collect, but they're so cute nonetheless!


And, last is  "A Book of Days in American History". I love books and I love history so this is a perfect combination!


This is a sample of the layout, by month, day, and year. I love this kind of stuff!


Each item was lovingly wrapped in hand-decorated papers, and it was so much fun to open each one! When the package arrived I was surprised that it was so heavy - now I know why! Thank you so much, Michal!

Merry Christmas, everyone, if I don't "see" you before then!

5 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Those 2 angels were different from what collect too, but I thought they were sweet and reminded me of your 2 girls! I'm glad you liked your Lovelys! I had soooooo much fun. I would do it every month if I could. Blessings to you sweet cherry. Merry Christmas.

ThrifterSisters said...

How lucky are you to have gotten such a thoughtful swap partner! She seems to have really took the time to choose things that she knew you would love.

Merry Christmas!~

Erica

Anonymous said...

North Face Ultralight Tents:Upper Face Ultralight Tents include [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#500]north face jackets on sale[/URL] Tadpole , Particle and Vector , with price including $ to $. Each of the three models are constructed with Waterproof Flysheet technology, with denier T nylon material [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#744]north face denali[/URL] canopy and denier T nylon taffeta floor.

Neabear said...

What neat things you got from your Secret Santa! I am still trying to figure out who mine was. I really like the things I got in my Secret Santa package.

Linnea

Chenille Cottage said...

Merry Christmas, Sue!
Thank you for your Rednesday parties throughout the year!
I love all the red and isn't this the best time of year for sharing our favorite color?
Warmest wishes, my friend!
Carolynn xxx